Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Opposite Expectations

Last night it was once again time for an odd experience (will my life ever be normal again?). Monday nights are Taika nights, as this is about the only time in Bangalore that there is a club where the electronica is not commercial. So, though I’m not down there too often anymore (only about twice a week, yes that’s still often by most people’s judgment, but then you’ve probably already noticed that I judge things very differently.)

Anyways, while I was there I was introduced to a girl (I think it was about the fifth time, but never mind) and she suddenly started demonstrating a real interest in me. We danced for a while, then I buggered off for a while, had a good think and said to myself ‘why not?’ after all, she was cute enough and I’ve been celibate long enough (Yes, that is the correct tense use, read on, read on!).

We sat at my place and drank vodka (not too much, as I’d smashed the fuller bottle within ten seconds of entering my place) and started doing all those things that people normally do in those situations, I pray I don’t need to elaborate.

Things were moving along nicely, but when things were finally getting interesting she suddenly began to back off. Now I can’t do games. This entire push-pull bullshit (excuse my French) really gets on my nerves, so I slowed it down as well. We ended up a talkin’ and she told me that she was going to go away for a week back home (she’s middle-eastern) and when she came back, she’d like me to move in with her.

I think it was the alcohol that dulled my senses, for the shock didn’t quite register for a while. I said ‘huh?’ as that sound seemed to both express my dumbfoundedness as well as my confusion and she repeated herself. When she came back, she wanted me to live with her.

I was thinking ‘one night stand’ (quite a reasonable thought, I thought) and she was already planning our future together. She wanted to get to know everything about me, while all I wanted to know was what sound she would make as she orgasmed. She wanted me to open up my heart, I just wanted her to bloody well get a move on and open up her legs.

I think you get the picture.

I think we both didn’t quite get what we wanted out of the encounter, though it was nice cuddling with a woman again. I do have to say, though I’m still perfectly happy being single, a little more sex wouldn’t hurt. Though, according to my friends this is more my inaction than the ‘other’ side’s non-interest.

3 comments:

  1. ah, a potential extended one night stand situation... where have i seen something like this before...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete