Friday, November 02, 2007

Conversations

There was a cigarette, who was like her mother. “Free age one please, sir” he said. Do we have salt, he asked, we need salt. And we don’t have chilly powder! How can you disturb me while I’m shopping!

Flickering through different version of reality, the window to the other side crackling with visions. They scattered around, looking for the things they needed; but it was too late for the shops were closed. We’re mixing it all together, that’s the only way.

Don’t send me there again. One by one were going to make it. The cups clattered in the drain. No lights, no gauges, tires were skinny, the doors were broken, good luck. Nothing but perfect, but for a very high price. But I thought we wouldn’t be having any meat, right?

I believe you picked me, you’re a great guy and I’m so excited. Fuck. Can you do me a small favour please? No, no no, for real, this thing sucks. Tell me what you were thinking about today.

My passport thing, I’m feeling I don’t want to go back to Dubai. She walked past, fanning herself with her hand. You need honey. Headaches? I always take one, but I don’t know how many you need.

Michelangelo would be proud of you. We keep it in the fridge, right? I’m doing something interesting. That’s good to hear. The second question from the assistant was, ‘are you married?’

This gives power to the motor. Shall I keep these two things somewhere else? White, Yellow and Orange. They brought in a corkscrew. This would allow the window to go up and down. Lets go get a bite to eat.

And the mute button is there, apparen…

5 comments:

  1. took me a while to figure this entry out but once i did, i think it's actually good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You figured it out? What is it about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You eavesdropped! For once, that you were bored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very much part of that conversation, thank you very much. Sitting by the side, maybe, but part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. exactly. something i'd do myself.

    ReplyDelete