Monday, October 08, 2007

Chugging along


I would like to say that Cochin was great, but I have no idea. I was basically only in the hotel, the pub or being driven between the two. I did have a blast, though. The show was fun (nice people) and the party after was even better. I think the free piss might have had something to do with that, of course.

I met a ton of people and yet again they were positive, receptive and generally friendly. One guy was even talking about bringing me back down for a photo shoot. We’ll see if that one pans out as well.

The trip down was a little odd, as we had a mother of one of the many girls with us and she was one of those people who unfortunately wants to teach everybody how to live their lives. I think it’s rather interesting that a person who’s never been on one of these trips before thinks they have a better idea of how things should be done than the other dozen people who all have been in the industry for the longest time.

Back, on the other hand, was great. We were eight of us (me and seven girls) which, as you might be able to guess, was highly enjoyable at least for me. My room (which I had shared with one of the stylists) had been used both as a place for make up and a place for pre-drinks (as in the drinks that are consumed before the show. A brilliant idea that certainly makes you think the show went a lot more smoothly than if you hadn’t drunk). The result was that there was still a whole bottle of vodka that hadn’t been drunk. Wasting is, of course, a sin; so I felt it was my Atheist duty to finish the bottle.

12 hours go a great deal quicker when you’re surrounded by beautiful women and have vodka in your belly (making the women all the more beautiful). I don’t think I stepped on too many toes, except possibly for the other people staying in the carriage who were trying to sleep.

So yes, everything is still a sweet dream. We’ll see how long it lasts, but I’m going to enjoy it while it does.

2 comments: