Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Normality in Goa

This is the first time I saw eight o’clock from the right side, as in I’d just woken up. Finally our bodies couldn’t take it anymore and a three hour sprint nap last night turned into a full on 12 hour sleep marathon. We woke up at eight and, not surprisingly, felt a great deal better for all of that.

It’s nice to feel human again. Near the end of the hard party, hard living, little sleeping thing that we were on I had forgotten what normality was like. I was actually starting to worry if I’d ever actually encounter normality again. That’s the funny thing about me, I can never party too long. If I overdo anything then very quickly I start to no longer enjoy it and that’s with everything, from partying to reading, to drinking, to dancing, to women to everything else you can think up (including work).

Hopefully a day of rest will give me the energy for when the rest of my friends arrive. One is coming in tomorrow from Singapore (thereby reuniting the group that did both Sri-Lanka and Vietnam) and two more arriving the day after from Bangalore. Then we’ll be six and a party force to be reckoned with. We’ll suck the resources of this island dry, I tell you!

Well, anyway. I’ve now found internet so I’ll be able to keep you better up to date as to what’s going on in my life. So on that note I’ll end this one and go have my breakfast. Food has, unfortunately, been one of the things that has been left out of the last few days.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment