Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Apartment

I now have an apartment in Bangalore. Well, almost. I’ll have it tomorrow, which is a bit tight because I’m being forced out of my hotel tomorrow morning (and they still have to paint the apartment tomorrow as well, bugger). Still, everything is working out well and it looks like I’ll be here for a while longer.

So all of yous can come and visit! I’m not sure we’ll be able to fit all of you in my one room apartment, but half the fun of India is trying new things, right?

The room has no furniture, only one window and an Indian toilet. Washing will have to be done by bucket (you take water from the bucket, dump it over your head and then repeat) what’s more there is a construction site on one side and a graveyard on the other. It is also on the third floor and has no elevator. That’s all not much of a problem though, because it’s really central (10 minutes walk from my gym) and it has a really nice roof terrace, which I imagine I’ll be sitting on a lot.

It also only costs me about 160 Singapore Dollars a month. That’s a pretty sweet deal, right?

My muscles are finally starting to get used to taking a beating every day and slowly I’m starting to notice the effect. If things go well I’ll actually have a six pack by the sixth. That’s important, because I’m travelling half way across the country for a show then and need to be in good shape. It will also be the first time in my life that I’ll have a full on six pack. It’s about bloody time.

I hope all of you are good and really appreciate the comment that you’ve sent my way. I know I’m not very responsive but I promise I read and think about each of them. Be good, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment