Monday, February 12, 2007

I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me."

-Dudley Field Malone

So, in that spirit, I hereby link to Pyrrhus' blog. A man who's personality and enthusiasm I applaud, but who's opinions and views I object to. Let's hope he teaches me something more than that many people don't like president Bush, but some still do.

(Interestingly enough, now that America's opinion has turned against the man, I find that he is no longer as objectionable as he once was. Ironic really, he's finally learned enough to try and correct some of the mistakes he has made, but by now nobody will listen to him anymore.)

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...didn't know I was *that* objectionable. But thanks for the link anyways. We do agree on quite a bit. I will try not to turn my blog into a political one, though politics and policy is easiest to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate, talk about what you want to talk about. I've found that that is the best way to keep a blog going. (In fact, for me its the only way to keep a blog going).

    The moment you start putting content on your blog for others, rather than yourself, it turns from something enjoyable into work. We all work enough already.

    ReplyDelete