Friday, January 23, 2009

Last Post

I no longer feel the urge to maintain this blog. The reason? It isn't popular enough to actually get me anywhere, but too many people (that I know) know about it to continue to write honestly. There are two reasons why I want to write a blog. The first is because I have a wide reader base who cares about what I have to say and who regularly views my blog. The other (in complete contradiction) is that I want to be able to write about what really matters to me, without having to worry about what future employers, my parents and my friends who do not agree with my life choices will think.

With this blog neither is the case.

I'm considering starting again in complete anonymity. A blog that really is written from the hearth, where I dare write those things that I never have the balls to put up here. A place where I can let out the inner daemons.

It is ironic that in this time of real inner struggle this blog - formerly my place to vent - no longer really feels available to me.

But anyway, so I do believe that this is my last post here. My apologies to those of you who have followed all these years and now feel abandoned. What can I do? If I no longer enjoy this then what is the point?

Be good and if you can't manage that, be happy.

2 comments:

  1. Sad to see you go. Keep me posted if you reconsider. Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jelts, i'm making my bimonthly visit to catch up on all things you... totally understand the cessation of your blog... keep on keepin' on, mate. your facebook pictures speak thousands of words, if you'll pardon the cliche. cheers!

    ReplyDelete